“WOW!”
Review of White Star - CLOSED

White Star
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: White Star restaurant, under the management of Michelin Star Chef Lefteris Lazarou, is the new gastronomic destination of Mykonos this year. This new hot spot is located at Lakka Square, in the heart of Mykonos town, and serves first-rate Greek cuisine.

You HAVE to eat here.
Atmosphere amazing.
Food is to die for. I had the beef fillet which was out of this world. I'm fussy with my beef as this is my favourite food and I can honestly say this was one of the best meals I have ever had.The beef was very good quality and the cheesecake! Iv never tasted anything like it. It was just delicious.
I would eat here frequently if I lived here.

2  Thank Miss g

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Our party has been to some good restaurants in Mykonos, but this was definitely the best, and it inspired me to post a review, which I normally don't. A great ambiance,and faultless service, but what makes it really stand out is the food. A very creative menu, I understand chef Lazarou is well known in Greece for his Michelin starred restaurant in Piraeus. Soup with cuttlefish ink? Sounds strange, but I tried it and it's delicious! Others in our group had different first courses, which were all good. Bet you haven't had a shrimp moussaka before. For the main course I went for the Picanha(steak) which was superb, but others had fish which was also great. The wine list is comprehensive, from very reasonably priced but good wines to some grand names, and a good selection also by the glass. We will definitely go again before we leave Mykonos, there are so many interesting dishes to try.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

If you ever visit Mykonos don’t miss this place called White Start. The chef has apparently won a Michellin star and you can tell for sure, he deserves it! We had fish for main course but also tried some ‘exotic’ dishes for starters. We ended up by sharing our food as we wanted to taste more and more new tastes. Sorry we had to leave the next day…

1  Thank Nopi2014
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Charming people, excellent service, delicious food for all tastes. Five to five from me. It worths! We decided to visit Mykonos again and we will go again to White Star for sure.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

My husband and I dined here on the final night of our holiday and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Lovely inside and with a very creative menu. The service was excellent. I had the calamari with pesto as a main course. It was absolutely delicious. Not just fish on the menu, but it seemed a shame to choose meat. We would highly recommend dining here.