I liked the location of the hotel because it's close enough to town/airport/port to be convenient yet far enough away so that you get peace & quiet. The staff is friendly and provides free transfer upon arrival/departure so definitely take advantage of that. I would return but not in August; May or June would be better given the extremely hot weather. Loved it overall! Great staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new elegant residence in an ideal location just 400m from Mykonos town, on the beach of Megali Ammos with the golden sand and the clear blue water. Designed in style and passion in the year of 2006.There is a large sea water swimming pool, a children's pool and jacuzzi, gym, breakfast room(with breakfast buffet), pool-bar, lobby, internet access and parking. All the rooms have a great view of the center and the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Beach Hotel Mykonos
- Grand Beach Mykonos, Greece