Grand Beach was a great hotel in Mykons for our honeymoon. It's in a great location because it is close enough to Mykonos Town so you can simply walk there and it's just enough away from the noise at night in Mykonos Town. Desponia was a wonderful host and super helpful. She directed my husband and I to some great beaches (not Paradise beach or Super Paradise Beach, but quieter and nicer beaches.) The room we had had a magnificent view of the ocean, pool and town. The pool area is nice if you decide to stick around during the day. I suggest you rent a scooter and check out the beaches in Mykonos.
I highly recommend this hotel. You will not be sorry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new elegant residence in an ideal location just 400m from Mykonos town, on the beach of Megali Ammos with the golden sand and the clear blue water. Designed in style and passion in the year of 2006.There is a large sea water swimming pool, a children's pool and jacuzzi, gym, breakfast room(with breakfast buffet), pool-bar, lobby, internet access and parking. All the rooms have a great view of the center and the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Beach Hotel Mykonos
- Grand Beach Mykonos, Greece