We thought we had booked Grand a much more luxurious hotel but not nearly so convenient or relaxed. Location is fantastic short walk to Mykonos town, 3 mins from great Nikos Place restaurant and 25 min walk to Ornos beach and boats to other beaches. You can also get buses in town to most beaches. Nice hotel small friendly with good rooms but you must ask for superior room, standard rooms are low floors could be noisy or little privacy. Good breakfast but should have better choice of fresh fruit. Staff lovely and very helpful particularly handyman and bar pool attendant. Lovely seawater pool but unseated only for brave or hardy. Great value and we loved proximity to town, every room has sea view but hotel north facing so terraces only get sun in the am and most are quite small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new elegant residence in an ideal location just 400m from Mykonos town, on the beach of Megali Ammos with the golden sand and the clear blue water. Designed in style and passion in the year of 2006.There is a large sea water swimming pool, a children's pool and jacuzzi, gym, breakfast room(with breakfast buffet), pool-bar, lobby, internet access and parking. All the rooms have a great view of the center and the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HotelsClick, Agoda, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Grand Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Beach Hotel Mykonos
- Grand Beach Mykonos, Greece