“Good spot!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Went to Remezzo with 6 people. Great location with really nice views. The service was a bit slow and prices a bit higher than they should've been, but overall a good experience with food, cocktails and music.

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Food experience was excellent, service too. Nice view, quite expensive but we knew it.
I suggest if you want to eat very well with an incredible view in a very warm atmosphere.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Lots of fun cocktails to choose from...try the Berry Blast (or something like that) with vodka. It tastes like a Slurpee without the cloying sugary aftertaste of a Slurpee...I am not a cocktail fan and really loved this! The food is pretty amazing too. My daughter had a risotto dish that was out of this world. I had sea bass and it was amazing. I wish I could remember exactly what kind of salad we had because they were fantastic...suffice it to say you will not be disappointed with the food or service eating at Remezzo. Put it on your MUST list should you find yourself in Mykonos!

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Maybe it was just a bad night in the kitchen but 3 out the 4 items we ordered were at best poorly cooked and should never have made it out of the kitchen and the staff had no clue.

There are many great options in Mykonos which makes this place easy to avoid.

2  Thank southlakers2001
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I can only say that the chef is really excellent, the food is really different from what I have tasted in Mykonos. I do recommend this if you are looking for a tasty and not usual food combination.