“price changed from Euro 800 to Euro 5000 for the same room within 2 days!”

Bill & Coo Suites and Lounge
Ranked #4 of 82 Hotels in Mykonos Town
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I booked the room 2 days before arriving. I arrived on August 9th and stayed for 6 days. My bill was 16000 EUROS!!! The price for the same room jumped from 800 Euros to 5000 Euros in a matter of 2 days. That's a 4200 EURO change in price for the same room! Outrageous. The place was obviously nowhere near worth that rip off price.

I couldn't even charge spa services to the room. They made me leave the hotel and go to an ATM to pay cash for the spa services, as they had to outsource them. I highly advise people to stay away from this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
10  Thank Pete892
There are newer reviews for Bill & Coo Suites and Lounge

Reviewed August 10, 2013

we had a great 5 nights in this hotel, great service, luxery hotel, small and quiet.
the staff are amazing.
a great view of the sea and amazing sunset.
it is recomeded to rent a car to be able to travel every day to different beach.
when we came. he hostes built for us a great plan of 4 beaches to visit, and 5 freat resturant.
this is one of the best relaxing and luxery vacation.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We stayed just 3 nights at this lovely hotel. The staff were very attentive. The hotel was spotless. The pool was wonderfully relaxing and has a fabulous view over the sea. It's only a 10/15 minute walk into town so very convenient. I would love to go again.
We were upgraded so had our own jacuzzi which was a scream. The room was spacious and cool. Can't really fault it... the only thing I would question is why they talk about the environment but change the towels twice a day!!!
i was surprised there were so many kids... but that was fine.

Room Tip: Our room was 112. It didn't have a particularly good view but was very spacious and cool as it w...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We arrived late from a delayed flight, we were exhausted and as soon as we got out of the cab we were greeted by a bellboy and the sweetest young lady. They brought us champagne while we were checking in. I could not believe how nice everyone was here, at one point I was expecting to hear that they were overbooked and wouldn't be able to stay there. But no, they are truly genuine and helpful. The pool area is right by the entrance and it is absolutely beautiful. This hotel definitely has a modern hip feel, it's great for young couples. The reservationist said she would upgrade us to a private pool suite for the night since it was free, I was amazed at all the nice things that were happening at that point in time. The suite was so nice! Shortly after walking into our pimped out suite for the night a young man brought wine and fresh fruit. Such a nice touch to the already amazing introduction to the hotel. The suite was very clean and new looking, I loved it! Oh yeah, the restaurant is a must! Quite an experience and well worth the pricey bill. That's a meal I will cherish forever. Do it!! So the next day we went to our originally booked standard room and well..it was nice, not amazing. Didnt care for the decor with the colors..I know it sounds silly but it was a bit cheesy? I felt like I all of a sudden went from a 4 star to a 2. The bathroom was decent but needed repairs. The door didnt fully shut, the paint was chipped a little, and the water from the shower would not go down the drain and would flood. We told them about it but I think it wasn't the first time they heard about the issue. My only other problem is that I called for an iron and they said they dont lend their guests irons and I can use their launder service for $10 euro. The pool was pretty cold too but I feel like every pool in Europe is never heated so not their fault. The staff there always has a smile on their face, they did a really good job training their employees. Great customer service, would
come back in a heart beat but
would only stay in a suite.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Our first time in Mykonos could not be better; following a recommendation of friends that every year visit there and over the last 5 years have stayed in Bill & Coo, the experience was excellent for my family - wife and 10-years twins.

The rooms are spacious, clean and modern; the view of our room (#102) was magnificent particularly at sunset. Actually, no words to describe the sunset view from the swimming pool as well.

The open restaurant is very nice and the regular breeze transforms it in a nice place to stay during the dinner; breakfast is very well served, with several options; the presentation of each dish is superb, after all Bill & Coo has a master chef - he prepared a very nice dinner to our group (8 adults), but the must was seeing the 7 children seated in front his kitchen prepared their meals...

But the difference with other hotels was (is) the service provided by the entire staff - outstanding.

Albeit it looks a hotel not suitable for families - actually Mykonos is not exactly a first choice in terms of family holiday destination - the staff easily transform such perception, even by the fact that there is not kids activities.

The fitness is in a small room, with few new equipments, but with a great sunset view...

Room Tip: there are 3 rooms with private jacuzzi and one with private pool, but all with nice sea view...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The hotel has a great restaurant looking at a perfect sunset view. The chef is really an artist. Every piece that comes to the table is a piece of art and definitely taste great. The staff of the hotel is also lovely and helpful. I recommend this place for every kind of special occasion.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

So we paid 550 Euro a night for a pretty average hotel. Our room had a hot tub with parts falling off inside it, only got the sun in the late afternoon on our patio, breakfast food wasn't great and needs to be improved dramatically. Front desk staff are friendly when there is a supervisor or manager in their presence but can be rude and portray an attitude when not. The pool was freezing - seriously ice cold, uncomfortable. Hence went to beaches everyday. The housekeeping wasn't up to par, towels were not replaced, toilet paper not replenished, only placing one wine glass constantly in mini bar. The only saving grace was Claire who worked in the bar. I feel she is too talented for her team. If I owned a cocktail bar in London, I would be offering her a position. If this hotel wasn't on Mykonos, I would not pay more than 120 euro a night. Nice views though to be fair an waiting staff friendly.

• Stayed: July 2013
Nissaki Boutique Hotel
Nissaki Boutique Hotel
#2 of 26 in Platys Gialos
Myconian Ambassador Relais & Chateaux Hotel

Been to Bill & Coo Suites and Lounge? Share your experiences!