Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Vio.com
Algotels
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 28, 2016

15 mins walking distance to the beach (both of them), 10 minutes into the center, great breakfast (greek yoghurt is just awesome)
the rooms are generous and very clean, airconditioned, there's free wifi and a pool

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank marylise_map
Reviewed September 8, 2016

Nice place with friendly staff. We stayed a week and had a little car, otherwise you have to eat always in the same place. Food in the restaurant is good, breakfast is boring, always the same things and no fresh items.
Prices on the island are high, even this hotel asks you to pay the beach-chairs in front of the hotel (15€ a day for a set of 2). The word "service", is not known on the island, tourist pay anyway whatever they ask!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank WilFounex
Reviewed August 25, 2016

Nice hotel, with its own beach, the rooms are wonderful, the staff is like your own family, very warm and calm. All the rooms look at the sea. Breakfast must improve (natural juices, coffee), but all is excellent.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 25, 2016

I had the most amazing experience at this hotel. I called the hotel before I left to upgrade to a Jr. Suite and I'm glad I did. The staff and service was excellent. The view from my room and the hotel was so relaxing that I hated to leave. This is a place where you can relax and chill. When we wanted to party we went downtown or to another beach. The location was great for me right there on the beach. I loved the all directional shower heads in my room.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

Lovely family running hotel. However prices way over what room was worth! Unfortunately we did not have one meal there we enjoyed, food very ordinary! Way out of town, you definAtely need bike/car if staying there. "Courtesy" bus as they call it at 6euros return trip not that the money is the issue the fact they call it a courtesy bus then charge.. Leaves hotel at 7pm picks up at 11pm hardly enough time to look around and eat dinner... Lovely beach but hotel has private section but also makes you pay 15euro for a banana lounge given the hotel rooms are expensive this should be included.. The banana lounges around the pool are so hard you can't relax on them. When it's windy in Mykonos this part of the island is not a good place to be... Lovely surroundings but way over priced as rooms are quite small..

Date of stay: August 2016