Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2016

Nice hotel, with its own beach, the rooms are wonderful, the staff is like your own family, very warm and calm. All the rooms look at the sea. Breakfast must improve (natural juices, coffee), but all is excellent.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 25, 2016

I had the most amazing experience at this hotel. I called the hotel before I left to upgrade to a Jr. Suite and I'm glad I did. The staff and service was excellent. The view from my room and the hotel was so relaxing that I hated to leave. This is a place where you can relax and chill. When we wanted to party we went downtown or to another beach. The location was great for me right there on the beach. I loved the all directional shower heads in my room.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

Lovely family running hotel. However prices way over what room was worth! Unfortunately we did not have one meal there we enjoyed, food very ordinary! Way out of town, you definAtely need bike/car if staying there. "Courtesy" bus as they call it at 6euros return trip not that the money is the issue the fact they call it a courtesy bus then charge.. Leaves hotel at 7pm picks up at 11pm hardly enough time to look around and eat dinner... Lovely beach but hotel has private section but also makes you pay 15euro for a banana lounge given the hotel rooms are expensive this should be included.. The banana lounges around the pool are so hard you can't relax on them. When it's windy in Mykonos this part of the island is not a good place to be... Lovely surroundings but way over priced as rooms are quite small..

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

A small hotel near by the beach of Agrari.Not claiming luxury,the hotel provides a nice stay ,clean rooms,a very efficient service and a restaurant which offers a "value for money" food.
Family hotel,and a good solution for families with kids(pool also available)
We did have a nice time,and for sure would come back

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

We spend a week in this friendly hotel In the middle of August. It was what we wanted, Simple, clean, and very warm family who
runs the hotel. The hotel situated on one of the quietest and nicest beach in mykonous.
Sunrise hotel is a lovely Grecian hotel .

Trip type: Traveled with family