The staff were excellent - very hospitable, anticipated all of our needs, made us feel very at home, relaxed, comfortable. This is a very nice hotel in Mykonos, but like most hotels in Mykonos, there are little details missing polish - like very small bathroom. Shower was so small that the reflection of water off my body sprayed everywhere. It was on a busy road, but did not really notice the noise when on the hotel grounds, only when walking across the street to Starbucks or into town. You should note, if you are walking to the gay bars it is a downhill walk and probably 20 minutes depending where you are going, and coming home at night is a pain in the butt after dinner and a few drinks, let alone a night on the town. It is more relaxed to stay here and it is a short walk to the Elysium. You do need a rental car to go to any of the beaches on the island as they are very spread out. The pool is very nice, loungers are nice, although some in very slight disrepair, nice outside breakfast area, although menu very limited. Bed was very comfortable. I do think the standards are Mykonos are lower than many tourist destinations - there are some very nice/exceptional hotels in town if that is the level of quality you want - but this was generally the grade you would get with an upper class hotel. If you don't know, this hotel is gay. Food is disappointing in Mykonos - the breakfast/lunch items here were very good according to island standards, but only good compared to travel standards outside of greece.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- a gay property on Mykonos Island ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Geranium Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Geranium Residence Mykonos, Greece
- Geranium Residence Hotel Mykonos