“Wish I could keep it a secret”
Review of Pension Kymata

and 1 more site!
Pension Kymata
Ranked #23 of 66 Mykonos Town B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I ended up in Mykonos during the busiest week possible and needed a room for 5 nights! I know, crazy. I called everywhere and Andreas was the only one to try to accommodate me, he shuffled some rooms around and I suddenly had a place to stay. The rooms are in a perfect location. It was cleaned every day immaculately and the bathrooms were brand new for Greek standards. I slept incredibly well and the wifi was perfect and fast. Whatever you need, he is always around to help answer questions. Free pick up and drop off for the airport or ferry. Andreas even checked my ferry to see if it was running so that I could change my ticket early in the day instead of getting stuck in the afternoon with the broken ferry which the travel agencies didn't seem too concerned about notifying anyone about. He was my angel for my first Mykonos visit! See you next year!!

• Stayed: August 2013
There are newer reviews for Pension Kymata

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I loved this place!! It is directly across from the windmills and Zorbas bar/restaurant facing the sea. Every day at 8:35 I watched the most beautiful sunset from my balcony. The rooms are spotless and the location is less than 5 minutes walk to the main streets of Mykonos town. It is just off the pedestrian streets which allows for car access to the hotel. Andreas, the owner is wonderful - he picked us up at the port and drove us right to the front door. There is no reception area - but the Andreas is there every morning to answer any questions and help out in any way possible. It is in a residential area near shops, restaurants, banks and the bus station (which is very useful in Mykonos). It is almost like living in your own apartment in Mykonos. I absolutely loved it and can"t wait to return.

Room Tip: Try to face the sea for great sunset views
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank jacka27
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Such terrific, central, affordable
& friendly accomodation. Andreas picked us up from port & dropped us off as well. Such a friendly & caring man. Rooms so spacious, clean & lovely. Literally a 10metre walk to all the great mykonos cafes, bars & restuarants. Definatly a must stay

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Skippy9000
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Andreas was an incredible host. Free drop off and pickup from airport and port. Fantastic room. Amazing stellar location. We had an incredible time and will not hesitate to stay there again! Thanks Andreas! What a champ!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank AVixen99
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Travelling on a budget... This place was perfect! Clean, comfortable, fantastic location! And it had aircon! :) I can not speak more highly of Andreas the owner... So hospitable! Went out of his way for us and explained everything we had to know about Mykonos! Really had the Greek island experience staying here :)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Nice staff, but the room was bad. Easy to hear the noise upstair and we even couldnt sleep well due to the noise upstair! We could imagine to have such kind of room, if we wpuld have paid 30 eur per night. Anyway, the staff was nice and helpful

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
mikono, Owner at Pension Kymata, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

We really appreciate your interest and time in writing your comments about our place.Thank you so much and we are feel so happy that you had do the best for you .We are feel so sorry for the noisy you had from the room upstairs but unfortunatly it has not to do with the building but with the culture of the clients. If the people does not respect the other people it is always a problem and this would happen even in the big star hotels.

A big smile from our team.

Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

Andreas was such a fantastic friendly host. The room we stayed in was amazing, definately the Greek experience we were after. Great location and overall experience, would love to head back there one day.

• Stayed: June 2012
#52 of 66 in Mykonos Town
Bluetopia Suites
Bluetopia Suites
#19 of 203 in Mykonos

Been to Pension Kymata? Share your experiences!