Omiros Hotel
Semeli Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$353
$342
Hotels.com
PortoBello Boutique Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$201
Mykonos Bay Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$526
$485
Andronikos Hotel Mykonos(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$414
$240
Agoda.com
Kouros Hotel & Suites(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$472
Tharroe of Mykonos Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$942
$344
Cavo Tagoo(Mykonos Town)
$560
$444
Agoda.com
Vencia Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$311
$277
Boheme(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$540
$502
Agoda.com
Poseidon Hotel - Suites(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$202
$196
All reviewsold portaegean seaamazing viewsminute walk to townwatching the sunsetvisiting mykonosferrygreeceislandhilldelosathenseuromaria
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Had a great weekend at Omiros with a bunch of mates.
Yannis, the owner makes a big effort to look after his guests - from picking us up from the airport to helping with dinner reservations - he made our stay!

Omiros is a simple yet pleasant place to stay. The rooms are clean with an ensuite shower-room and powerful aircon.
There are a couple of lovely terrace areas which face out to the western coast - great for sundowners.

The hotel is within walking distance to the centre of the centre of town and about 100m from a couple of car/ quad rental shops.

Its an ideal base to explore the island.
Dont expect the Hilton - but do expect a very warm welcome to a very relaxed island.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank AJRUK1
Reviewed August 14, 2012

The place is still as wonderful as ever. The owners now have two perma-smiling kids and the vibe continues to be soothing and happy. The view and "Radar Chair" on the balcony are worth every penny and the place is still very reasonably priced. Can't wait to go again!

Room Tip: Choose one with a view to the sea (but I think all of them have a view to the sea)
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Omiros is the best hotel I have ever stayed at in my life. Yiannis and his family are so accommodating and warm hearted. I not only had the rest and relaxation I was looking forward to while in Mykonos, but I had the upbeat good energy atmosphere at this hotel. After this trip, my partner and I have decided to make Omiros a tradition and we will be back every year. Thank you Omiros for excellent customer service and making me feel apart of the Omiros family while I was there. My experience will never be forgotten. :o)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Adam H
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Staying at the Omiros Hotel was one of the best experiences of my 3 month journey across Europe. The owner, Yiannis, was very friendly, welcoming, and made us feel right at home. His mother is an angel, and makes the BEST omelets. I couldn't get enough of the daily breakfasts she prepared; they were SO good. Our room was cozy, and overlooked the sea. The views at sunset were like something you'd see in Conde Nast Traveler. I thoroughly enjoyed how peaceful and quiet the property was; it was easy to relax here and be away from the action going on in town. That said, town was still a quick walk away, and Yiannis listed out on a personalized map all of the best local places to go to for lunches and dinners. We visited most of his restaurant recs, and they were such a great value and quality. My friend and I became fast friends with Yiannis, and can't wait to see both he and his mother again. I would stay at Omiros Hotel again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I have travelled with my wife extensively on a global a perspective, and this is the best place I have ever stayed in! The family hospitality was just so warm, and the intellect we picked up about the Island just made my stay. The location was perfect being 5 minute walk from town and the view from the breakfast area was spectacular! Rooms were very clean! Thanks Jannie and Myrto! You really made it so special for us!

• Stayed: August 2012