We stayed in damianos in may 2014. The hotel is run by mother and son who are awesome hosts and are the kinds who would go the extra mile to make the stay comfortable for the guests. Kudos to them!!
The hotel is about 5 mins walk from the mykonos town. The walk is downhill (which means on return its uphill) and so for people who do not like walking a lot this property may not suit you well in case you plan often visits to the mykonos town.
The property faces the sea and there are rooms which open to the blue waters. The rooms are quite comfortable and there is a small swimming pool as well.
1) service and the great hosts
2) room quality
3) views from the hotel
4) great value for money
1) 5 -7 mins downhill walk to the town area
2) breakfast spread is not large but manageable given the amount they charge for the room
Overall i would recommend this hotel to people who dont have knee problems. The walk to and in the mykonos town is pleasing. The mother and son duo are worth a special mention again
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Damianos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Damianos Hotel Mykonos, Greece