I spent four days in Mykonos, and have explored the entire island and its hotels, and this is by far the greatest place to stay, whether for 1 night or a week. It is in the absolute best location possible (right in the old town with all the restaurants, bars, port for the ferries, rental car locations, etc.). It is specifically on a little side street, so it is much quieter than one would expect in this town. The couple that operates it couldnt be any more accomodating and nice. They always provide recommendations, the room is perfectly cleaned two minutes after you leave it, and the attention you get in the morning (a little breakfast, a hello, etc.) makes you feel right at home. Add in the price compared to any other nearby hotels, and this place cannot be beat. I would come back here in a heartbeat, and would beg them to let me in if they were full.
just to address other writer's reviews:
- unsure who would say this place is a "trek". it is directly in the middle of town. the main cab stand (to/from the airport, or any other part of the island), is a 1-turn, 3-minute walk from the front steps. it doesnt get any better
- the couple was extraordinarily accomodating in getting me here. they provide specific directions to town (just ask cab driver to drop you at the main taxi stand), and then sent me a detailed map to find the hotel. They even offered to come meet me at the cab and walk me here. if that doesnt say "service" i dont know what does
- my room was perfectly clean, with fresh towels and linens every day, and a high-quality air conditioner for the hot days/nights
Absolutely recommended for anyone visiting Mykonos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming 16th century stone building situated in the heart of historic Mykonos town that has been family-run ever since it first opened. It's located on a peaceful side alley in the heart of historic Mykonos town - close to all the attractions such as various museums, restaurants, bars and boutiques but peaceful and quiet at the same time. Each one of our 10 bedrooms is unique and designed and decorated to the highest of standards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, HostelWorld and TripOnline SA so you can book your Zorzis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zorzis Hotel Mykonos Town
- Zorzis Hotel Mykonos, Greece