“The only plae to stay in Mykonos”
Review of Hotel Tagoo

Hotel Tagoo
Ranked #3 of 82 Hotels in Mykonos Town
Reviewed September 9, 2010

I just returned from a 7-day stay at Hotel Tagoo, and I know I will be back. From Anna, the owner and her husband Yanni, to James at the bar, and the adorable Mario, I felt like they were old friends welcoming me home. Oh, and how could I forget the lovable Lady (Anna's sweet dog)! The hotel is perfectly located - close enough to town for shopping and nightlife, but far enough away from all the noise. The pool and bar is the perfect location to watch the sunset each night, and the rooms are clean, comfortable, and offer all of the amenities for a pampered international traveler. I have never stayed at a hotel and felt so welcomed and taken care of....Hotel Tagoo is a rare and unique place.

Reviewed September 8, 2010

My second stay at Hotel Tagoo and it was as wonderful as the first - continues to exceed my expectations. It feels as if you are coming home. Anna and her husband Yanni meet and greet you with open arms. The staff is polite, attentive and helpful. The entire property is immaculately kept - rooms and amenties are perfect for a Mykonos holiday. Anna continues to give you the best advise for thoroughly enjoying the island, culture, food, history and lists goes on. Already saving my money to return to Hotel Tagoo for the next summer season. If you are not familar with the Greek culture - you learn it all during your stay at Hotel Tagoo.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2010

Hotel Tagoo felt like staying with family. The owners really take care of you.
They introduced us to people that we are still keeping in touch with now and made sure we were looked after all week.
The rooms are lovely and it's quiet.
The pool has such an amazing view and the staff are all lovely.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 7, 2010

My partner and I stayed at Tagoo and we will be returning! The service was amazing from all staff members, Anna (the owner) was so helpful holding an 'information/ get to know you night' the first night with a free drink and gave us many suggestions and cost saving ideas and places to eat. They also held a greek night which was fantastic, especially the spinach pies she made and Yianni's Greek dancing. The pool here is amazing, the hotel is relatively close to town but we hired a quad and there was safe secure parking for it. We just loved it here!

Reviewed September 5, 2010

I come every year to Tagoo hotel with friends, and every time it is better. Visiting Anna, the owner of the hotel, is like visiting family. She makes everything so special, so perfect ! Panoramic pool, clean and design rooms, insider tips about restaurants and places to go out, a must ! You just can’t mess up your holidays !

Reviewed September 2, 2010

My husband and I visited Mykonos and Santorini spring of 2010. Mykonos was our first stop - I'd seen Hotel Tagoo rated highly on Trip Advisor, and was fortunate enough to get the last room available. Upon arriving (via ferry) to the island, we were picked up by Yanni, one of the hotel managers, and dropped off at the hotel entrance. We were immediately giddy as we walked by the pool bar and saw the view from the pool (breathtaking)! Our room was one of the smallest, but still roomy-enough for the two of us - still quite comfortable. We made the short walk down to the city center of Mykonos, and once back, were welcomed into the hotel by Anna, our wonderful host. Anna sits everyone down for a brief Mykonos information session, where she tells of favorite restaurants (as per her & guests experience), to-do's, and finishes off with a toast of Ouzo. Our visit was wonderful - every restaurant suggestion was delicious, and we thoroughly enjoyed our time at the Hotel Tagoo pool, hanging out with Jimmy (Anna's brother & pool bartender). Don't miss Jimmy's gyros in Mykonos city center, and don't miss out on Hotel Tagoo. You won't regret it!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank worchester
Reviewed August 30, 2010

This is my second visit to Hotel Tagoo and a first for the friend who came with me . As soon as we arrived my friend said "you did save the best for last!". The hospitality, atmosphere, energy, and staff are over the top and go above and beyond any thing you could ask for or would expect from a small business. Not only do you feel extremely welcome by the staff and owners but the relaxed surroundings allow you to feel like you're one big family with the other guests. One of the best features to this hotel is Anna (The Owner), she has an orientation when you arrive and suggests where to go, how to get there and what some of the island's best features are. The rooms are clean & comfortable, and you can feel secure since there is a free safe provided. The hotel itself is quite beautiful and the night life by the pool is just amazing. With the perfect view of the ocean and the comradery with all the wonderful guests, you'll never want to leave. If you travel to Mykonos this is definitely the place to stay. I look forward to many more visits at Hotel Tagoo.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends