The Tagoo experience is like no other experience in Mykonos. In fact, it's like no experience you've ever had at a hotel anywhere in the world. My boyfriend and I visited Mykonos for the first time in July this year and had incredible visit to Mykonos and Hotel Tagoo. We liked it so much we're already planning our trip for next year and can happily say this has become an annual vacation for us. Everything about this hotel is wonderful, so let me tell you the top five reasons why....
5. Proximity - This hotel is just mere minutes by foot to Mykonos town. The hotel is also close to the port if you're arriving by boat from another island. Another added bonus of staying here is that Yanni will pick you up and drop you off to the port!
4. The welcome meeting - Anna hosts a meeting with new guests each night and informs you of everything you can do in Mykonos. She will give you a list of restaurants, sights and even make a car booking for you (at the best rate!). Take notes and pay attention, she knows her stuff!
3. The view - Simply stated - it's the best. Just check out the photos on the page. It's incredible!
2. Greek Night - The Tagoo staff host a Greek night with traditional food, drinks and dancing. It's a great way to meet people staying at the hotel and immerse yourself in the Greek culture.
1. The staff - Anna, Yanni and Jimmy are world class hostesses and amazing people. These three people will ensure you have the best vacation you've ever had!
See you in 2013, Tagoo!
All our best,
Justin and Mallory
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Tagoo is a small family run complex of 20 rooms, of which some are standard or superior, with 2 single beds or double and queen size beds, some with common sea view terrace area, or private balconies, built on different level, in the cycladic architecture style. We have lovely swimming pool with one of the best views of the island, where you can enjoy great light lunches or great cocktails at our pool snack bar area, while enjoying the most breathtaking sunsets. Facilities include free parking, hairdryers, minifridges, kettles, adapters, irons, ironing boards, satelite tv channels, beach towels, free wifi, public pc for guests use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Tagoo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tagoo Hotel Mykonos
- Hotel Tagoo Mykonos, Greece