“Great people!”

and 1 more site!
Aeolos Mykonos Hotel
Ranked #1 of 82 Hotels in Mykonos Town
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

I don't usually write reviews but I thought I'd make an exception! I booked a much needed last second short break to Mykonos earlier this year. It was my first time in Greece and I was on my own. I'm glad I chose this hotel. Panos and team are friendly and very accomodating! I got picked up from the airport. They gave me a choice of rooms, and happily let me switch rooms when I decided I'd selected the wrong one later that same day. No fuss! The hotel itself was comfortable and clean. Lovely pool area. But like everyone else's reviews, it's the people who made it stand out for me. Lots of advice and tips about the island and lots of banter. Great hosts!

But I have to do big shout out to Mario!! Your mojitos need a little work (take some tips from George :p ) but I honestly can't say I've ever enjoyed hanging out at a bar more! It felt like hanging out with a genuine friend and was one of the highlights of my trip... twisty text and all! Stay awesome dude x

Thanks again to Panos and all of the team for their kindness and hospitality! I'm sure I'll visit again some day

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Sam E
panosaeolos, Owner at Aeolos Mykonos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2014

Sam, many thanks for the very kind review of our Aeolos hotel. Your advice for Mario has made us laugh and we are setting up Mojito class for him with George. So happy your vacation with Mykonos could be made so good with your choice of our hotel. Please come again to stay with us.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

First time in Greece and not going to sugar coat anything, but this was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Great staff, (george, mario and the owners) very accommodating and treat you like family right off the bat. All the guests I saw leave there, were in tears cause they didn't want to leave! Definitely worth it
I'll be back!

• Stayed: June 2014
panosaeolos, Owner at Aeolos Mykonos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

An amazing experience! Your comments tell me we are doing our best job in giving true service to our guests. I have such good visitors and we enjoy our business. If you have had a wonderful stay on Mykonos and in Greece come back to once again be with us. Thank you so much for the time to write.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I have never taken the time to write a review on a hotel but, after staying with Panos and his team at Aeolos Hotel, I felt it was only right to share how amazing our experience was!

We can only repeat all the great feedback shared by other reviewers so I will sum up our experience by saying that hotels around the world could learn a LOT from Panos and his team. Their service is outstanding! I have been fortunate enough to stay at hotels all over the world and I have never experienced such passionate and genuine customer care. Everything Panos and the team do is from the heart and your holiday will be remembered forever if you make the right decision and stay with them!

A special mention must go to Maria, her food is delicious and she is lovely!

Thank you Panos and team for ensuring we had such a memorable holiday and for the extra touches you provided for my boyfriend's birthday. We will definitely be back to see you!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

It makes me very very happy to be your first review of a hotel. Our service is the reason for our success and the heart of our business. We are a family run small boutique hotel and we want all visitors to be as our family staying with us. When you compare our Aeolos to many hotels you have stayed all over the world, it makes me feel so good. Thank you for your response and visit us again on Mykonos.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Panos and team will take care of your every need... they are truly the best hospitality professionals I have ever met. Panos is the owner and his wife and him run this small hotel in Mykonos. They make you feel welcomed, cared for and comfortable. Our room was on the small side for 3 adults, but honestly Panos made up for it by how he treated us. I wouldn't stay anywhere else on Mykonos!

George... who is also part of Panos' team, picked us up from the port (ferry), took us into Mykonos town when we wanted to shop, and helped us with places to eat and visit. Kudos to him for being a great asset!

I also wanted to say that some reviewers wrote you could walk easily from this location to Mykonos town, and honestly we didn't find that to be the case. I'm in my mid-40s and athletic, my mother does well walking and my mother in law is in good shape... but we just coudln't muster enough energy to walk all the way down to town... never mind back up!

Go and visit Panos... he'll treat you well!

Room Tip: There are pool side rooms, but if you want to have some quiet ask for rooms away from the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for the time to send a review of your visit to Aeolos hotel. Our location is very good for many who want to walk to Mykonos center, but of course some will find the walk to be not ok for them. We offer service to the town when possible for those who wish not to walk. We are so happy you have had a good trip to Mykonos and we would be very happy to have you return soon.

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

From the minute we arrived George was there to meet and greet at the airport as promised. After a short drive to the hotel we were met by panos who treated us as royalty from day 1 to day 14.
The rooms were cleaned daily including clean linen/towels.
The food at the hotel was excellent including the continental breakfast.
Whenever we wanted a lift into town the staff were at hand or you could walk ( it takes about 15 mins on foot)
The highlight of the hotel is the friendly atmosphere created by panos, Maria and all the staff, we have no problem recommending the aeolos hotel - we have had a very special holiday.

We entered as strangers and left as friends -
Thanks panos and all the guys !

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
panosaeolos, Owner at Aeolos Mykonos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

Many thanks for such warm comments about our hotel and our staff. We are always available to pick up our visitors at the port or airport. It is part of the way we wish to welcome our guests. We are glad you have enjoyed our breakfast and our service and we would like so much to welcome you again to Aeolos hotel.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Arrive from Athens and had George waiting for us at the port really made us feel welcome then we arrived at the hotel then we met Panos the owner and he explains everything from the hotel and how to get around the town with a few tips and when he tells you if he could do anything to help you he means it, he help us with our ferry being cancelled, our room at Santorini being over booked he phone them for us did not want us to pay for the long distance calls, always greeted us with a nice smile, the free breakfast is great they have 2 nice pools free wifi and close the mykonos town where all the action is.they have a sign saying you arrive a stranger and leave as a friend and that is so true. thanks for everything my friend Panos.
Morin

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
panosaeolos, Owner at Aeolos Mykonos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

We are believing what we say. We greet our guests for first time as strangers and make them as friends by time to leave. We are so glad you have been with us at Aeolos hotel and happy we could make your few days with us a pleasure for you. Please come back.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

What can I say that has not already been said? We booked the hotel in February based on the fab reviews recorded and it lived up perfectly to our expectations. We stayed the first week in June and had a great room close to the pool and the amazing double sun beds - which we spent a whole day on. The hot tub was another great addition. Panos very kindly arranged for us to be collected from the airport and taken back again by George at the end of the holiday.

The friendliness and service were outstanding. We were given suggestions on where to eat at the beginning of the week, which is always helpful when visiting somewhere new. Every evening when we strolled through reception Panos asked if we were eating in town and then immediately said he would have a lift organised for us in 5mins. George provided most of the lifts and was just as helpful and courteous. As were Maria and the rest of the staff we came across.

We went to Elia beach from the bus stop just outside the hotel - on Panos's recommendation and its fab. We also visited Ornos from the bus in town, equally as nice. We walked to Agios Stefanos beach on the one cloudly but warm day and had lunch at the Beach Taverna, we enjoyed it so much we caught the bus from the Old Port on our last day to spend the day there. Perfect end to the holiday, delightful sunbeds, fab beach and lovely food at the Stefanos beach taverna.

After spending the evenings in Town we caught a taxi back to the Hotel from the taxi rank, which cost between 4-5 euros. On the evening we booked to eat at Megali Ammos beach, Geoge dropped us off at the restaurant. We could not ask anymore from the fantastic welcome and service we got from Panos and his team. We are really enjoying telling all our family and friends about our lovely holiday experience in Mykonos and will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Great room facing the 3 double sunbeds, which also included a view of the pool.
2  Thank acmk
panosaeolos, Owner at Aeolos Mykonos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Your review makes me so happy. When you choose Aeolos for your holiday on Mykonos we want you to feel like you are visiting family. It is no problem for us to make arrangements for you from the airport or the port and we try to help in any way we can to give you good information about our island. Many people come back to stay with us and we are hoping you will once again come to be with us and bring your friends. Thank you for your kind words.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mykonos Town
#5 of 82 in Mykonos Town
Mykonos Princess Hotel
Mykonos Princess Hotel
#3 of 9 in Agios Stefanos

Been to Aeolos Mykonos Hotel? Share your experiences!