What a great hotel! Fabulous views, excellent service, great restaurant. What more can we say. Perched up on the hill, this very friendly small hotel was all we wished for. Breakfast was excellent with a very good choice. We also ate there twice in the evenings, and the views at night were glorious. We had room 134 which faced the road, and not the view, but we had a really good sized balcony that was good for relaxing and drying your washing! The rooms facing the water (and view) had very small balconies and no privacy, so we prefered our room. You could enjoy the view from the pool area anyway. Only slight downside was that the pool was pretty cold. Room was very good size and had an elephant sized shower head in the bathroom, so great showers. It's position on the hill means it's a bit of a trek to get back up after checking out Mykonos town but nothing that anyone of average fitness wouldn't be able to manage. The hotels right in the town would be extremely noisy anyway. We highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vencia boutique hotel is a four star (4****) hotel which has been fully renovated in 2007, situated 10 min walk from Mykonos town. An elegant combination of colours and furniture has created an environment of hotel relaxation, comfort and luxury. The outdoor swimming pool offers an outstanding view of the town and the port, giving you the feeling that the Aegean Sea is the continuation of the hotel's pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vencia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos Town
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos, Greece