As our little tradition we visit Mykonos every summer for couple of days.
This year it wasn’t different. After our stay in Santorini we have arrived to Mykonos and for the first time we stayed in Venica hotel ,recommended by our friends.
Unique position, friendly and professional staff, great cousin, beautiful rooms ,clean and magnificent pool were beyond our imagination.
Everything you need for perfect vacation either you are there for parting, romance or relaxation u can find in Vencia.
Just 10-15’ walking distance from Chora ( Mykonos town) , 20’driving distance from the airport and 10’from the NEW PORT.
We had spent most of the time at the pool area, drinking cocktails and enjoying magnificent view and tasting delicious specialties from Vencia’s cousin.
Rooms are clean and specious, staff always friendly and ready to accommodate any of your requests.
Vencia has become our favorite place in Mykonos and we will be back next summer for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vencia boutique hotel is a four star (4****) hotel which has been fully renovated in 2007, situated 10 min walk from Mykonos town. An elegant combination of colours and furniture has created an environment of hotel relaxation, comfort and luxury. The outdoor swimming pool offers an outstanding view of the town and the port, giving you the feeling that the Aegean Sea is the continuation of the hotel's pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vencia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos Town
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos, Greece