We loved this charming little hotel. Stella and Antonio were lovely and so welcoming and informative. Our waitress, Neda, was adorable and you could tell that all the diners loved her. And the bartender, Theodore, was hilarious and makes a fabulous juice drink. The view from the pool is fabulous as was the view from our room (we had a sea view room). It's the best location since it's above looking down on the town and overlooking the sea. The shower was great with lots of water pressure. We were very happy with our choice and I am a very picky gal. And Stella was seriously great in person and on email prior to our arrival. We would definitely return to Venica!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vencia boutique hotel is a four star (4****) hotel which has been fully renovated in 2007, situated 10 min walk from Mykonos town. An elegant combination of colours and furniture has created an environment of hotel relaxation, comfort and luxury. The outdoor swimming pool offers an outstanding view of the town and the port, giving you the feeling that the Aegean Sea is the continuation of the hotel's pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Vencia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos Town
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos, Greece