I stayed at the Vencia with 2 friends for a total of 7 nights and I can honestly say that I found no faults & would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The location was brilliant and only a short walk into the town where you can find some fantastic shops, bars and restaurants. The rooms were lovely & we had a fantastic view of the pool and sunset, which was a great added bonus! The staff in this hotel were incredible and made us feel very welcome. Dimitri at the bar was fantastic & we had a lot of fun asking him to create different cocktails for us! The breakfast was great (ESP the ride pudding) although it would have been nice to have had a bit more fresh fruit on offer. We had a lot of snacks and lunch at the hotel throughout our stay & I was never disappointed! If I go back t Mykonos I will most certainly be staying at the Vencia!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vencia boutique hotel is a four star (4****) hotel which has been fully renovated in 2007, situated 10 min walk from Mykonos town. An elegant combination of colours and furniture has created an environment of hotel relaxation, comfort and luxury. The outdoor swimming pool offers an outstanding view of the town and the port, giving you the feeling that the Aegean Sea is the continuation of the hotel's pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Vencia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos Town
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos, Greece