Oct 12 we stayed with another couple at this wonderful small hotel with big advantages over large resorts. Great accommodations - we both stayed in superior seaview suites, but all rooms are nicely decorated - most with balconies and sea views. Great location and short distance for walking into town, but away from the noise and congestion. Beautiful dining veranda, view and good food. Beautiful infinity pool and bar with view. Nice staff, service, and highly recommend for your first experience.
Just booked for our son and girlfriend and be there 4 nights in Sept. 2013. We have been at Mykonos before and although loved each visit at large resorts, this location, view and convenience doesn't leave anything lacking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vencia boutique hotel is a four star (4****) hotel which has been fully renovated in 2007, situated 10 min walk from Mykonos town. An elegant combination of colours and furniture has created an environment of hotel relaxation, comfort and luxury. The outdoor swimming pool offers an outstanding view of the town and the port, giving you the feeling that the Aegean Sea is the continuation of the hotel's pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Vencia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos Town
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos, Greece