I cannot say enough good things about our stay at Vencia. Stella and her team were incredibly welcoming and gave us great advice on restaurants in town, places to visit as well as a short cut to get into town in less than 5 minutes. We loved our stay here, Demetri the bar tender made incredible cocktails based on what we liked, as well as advice on where to go out. The pool had a spectacular view of the town. Lying there on the pool lounges was unbeatable! Breakfast was excellent and we always had a good variety of food. The hotel restaurant Karavaki also offered an excellent menu. Our only critique would be that my partner found the mattress a little hard. All in all an amazing trip made better by Vencia! We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vencia boutique hotel is a four star (4****) hotel which has been fully renovated in 2007, situated 10 min walk from Mykonos town. An elegant combination of colours and furniture has created an environment of hotel relaxation, comfort and luxury. The outdoor swimming pool offers an outstanding view of the town and the port, giving you the feeling that the Aegean Sea is the continuation of the hotel's pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Vencia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos Town
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos, Greece