Just returned for a short 4 day break at Vencia Hotel. We were really pleased we picked this hotel, the views from the restaurant and pool area are unbelievable. The Karavaki restaurant serves us some great food and the breakfast that is provided is great. Prices in the restaurant and at the pool bar are a bit expensive but tend to reflect the general cost for Mykonos which isn't a cheap place to eat and drink.
The staff in the hotel were friendly and helpful. The only downside is that the walk into the town, whilst short, requires you to walk fairly steeply downhill (uphill on the way back!) and along the side of a road with no footpath. If you are travelling with children or struggle walking up hill it's worth bearing the hotels location in mind when booking. That said, if you didn't have to walk up the hill you wouldn't get the fantastic views.
All in a good hotel for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vencia boutique hotel is a four star (4****) hotel which has been fully renovated in 2007, situated 10 min walk from Mykonos town. An elegant combination of colours and furniture has created an environment of hotel relaxation, comfort and luxury. The outdoor swimming pool offers an outstanding view of the town and the port, giving you the feeling that the Aegean Sea is the continuation of the hotel's pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Vencia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos Town
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos, Greece