My husband and I spent part of our honeymoon at the Vencia in mid-October and to say it was a positive experience does not do it justice! We were exhausted after we arrived, having been traveling for so long and the hotel completely surprised us with an upgrade to the largest suite in the hotel. The hotel offered us incredible service, complimentary wine and one of the most positive experiences that I have ever had while traveling abroad. The hotel staff were so friendly and helpful and we found it such a great start to an amazing honeymoon in Greece. We loved the location and the beautiful view. Such a wonderful experience and a great hotel and staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vencia boutique hotel is a four star (4****) hotel which has been fully renovated in 2007, situated 10 min walk from Mykonos town. An elegant combination of colours and furniture has created an environment of hotel relaxation, comfort and luxury. The outdoor swimming pool offers an outstanding view of the town and the port, giving you the feeling that the Aegean Sea is the continuation of the hotel's pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vencia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos Town
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos, Greece