The Vencia was our favorite hotel on our tour of Mykonos, Naxos and Santorini. There's a great vibe about it that made me feel at home. The staff is friendly, the views are amazing, and the rooms are clean and comfortable. It's perfectly situated to give you the benefit of being close to the main town, but far enough away to enjoy the views and the peace and quiet. It isn't a 5-star resort, but it's definitely an upscale hotel that offers great value for money without making any compromises. I won't bother looking anywhere else on my next trip to Mykonos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vencia boutique hotel is a four star (4****) hotel which has been fully renovated in 2007, situated 10 min walk from Mykonos town. An elegant combination of colours and furniture has created an environment of hotel relaxation, comfort and luxury. The outdoor swimming pool offers an outstanding view of the town and the port, giving you the feeling that the Aegean Sea is the continuation of the hotel's pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vencia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos Town
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos, Greece