My wife and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary here, and together, we have over 50 years' experience in senior management experience with Marriott Hotels.
Stella, her brother, and her entire team did not disappoint, and we rate the 5 stars in every category. This quaint hotel is clean, well maintained, friendly, and is a real value..especially in Sept.-Oct. The restaurant is outstanding also, with a great breakfast buffet daily, and wonderful lunch/dinner menus also. The pool is outstanding, and there is no request that Stella can't handle. On one occasion, they bought a special three pronged adapter plug so my wife could charge her computer.
The service team at the hotel obviously love their job and Stella's family..he father is a delight as is her brother. You will not be disappointed here...I know first hand how difficult it is to be #1 on trip advisor.com. Stella and the great people of Vencia richly deserve their number one standing!!
Thanks, Stella for everything you did to make our trip so special...
Dick and Carol, Durham, N.C.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vencia boutique hotel is a four star (4****) hotel which has been fully renovated in 2007, situated 10 min walk from Mykonos town. An elegant combination of colours and furniture has created an environment of hotel relaxation, comfort and luxury. The outdoor swimming pool offers an outstanding view of the town and the port, giving you the feeling that the Aegean Sea is the continuation of the hotel's pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Vencia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos Town
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos, Greece