This hotel is everything you want for your Mykonos stay, close to town, friendly staff, great breakfast, clean rooms, extremely comfortable beds and pillows (most important!), beautiful sunset view (get a room with a sea view), bar by the pool, etc.... The hotel staff gave us excellent recommendations of where to go, what to see, and where to eat in Mykonos. They made reservations for us for dinner and even have a shower you can use if you have a late flight out and need to change/shower after the beach before your flight.
We enjoyed everyone that works there and there is also a huge public parking lot down the st. so you can park your rental car there without worrying about where to park it overnight. You can walk right into town so you don't have to worry about driving at night. If we come back to Mykonos this is where we will be staying!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive luxurious boutique hotel situated in the heart of Mykonos, just by its port, is the ideal place to enjoy the legendary and cosmopolitan aura of Mykonos. Harmony Boutique Hotel, the most recent jewel of Mykonos island, is an exclusive boutique hotel that portrays authentic Mykonian architecture. The combination of balanced colors and traditional style result in a harmonious set of impeccable beauty that creates a relaxing atmosphere. The Harmony Boutique Hotel is open all four seasons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Harmony Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harmony Boutique Mykonos Town
- Hotel Harmony Boutique
- Harmony Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece