We stayed at the Harmony Boutique Hotel in June. It was a lovely week. We found the hotel staff to be friendly and helpful. The pool area was a definite highlight... although pool is on the small side - there was rarely other people there and we we often able to get prime position looking out across the ocean. Definitely get a mixed fruit juice while you relax by the pool! We ended up spending an hour or two here almost every day!
The hotel is clean, well furnished and well laid out with the reception close to the road/pool and the rooms situated behind. We stayed in a standard room and it was everything we needed. Quite a spacious bathroom and room and very clean.
The location is pretty good too! About a 10 minute walk into the centre of town where all the shops are. Or a short bike ride. It is SO close to the port which is very handy!
Would definitely stay here again and would recommend to others!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive luxurious boutique hotel situated in the heart of Mykonos, just by its port, is the ideal place to enjoy the legendary and cosmopolitan aura of Mykonos. Harmony Boutique Hotel, the most recent jewel of Mykonos island, is an exclusive boutique hotel that portrays authentic Mykonian architecture. The combination of balanced colors and traditional style result in a harmonious set of impeccable beauty that creates a relaxing atmosphere. The Harmony Boutique Hotel is open all four seasons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Harmony Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harmony Boutique Mykonos Town
- Hotel Harmony Boutique
- Harmony Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece