Harmony is waqlking distance to the old port and and easy walk into Mykonos Town city centre. It is a great looking hotel with clean, simple rooms. Ours had a small balcony facing the sea; bed was comfortable and the facilities appropriate to a Greek four star hotel.
As always in Greece, the plumbing is a pain; draining the bath (unusually, there IS a bath) without limiting the flow will result in flooding. Shower also requires that the plug be left in a semi-open position to avoid flooding. But that is a small matter and when it occrred the response from the hotel was immediate, as was the service from the front desk on all matters raised with them.
The pool is not large but very clean, shaded in the morning and late afternoon and very pleasant with a bar and good towels.
Breakfast was in a room with great views and was satisfactory if not outstanding.
No qualms about recommending Harmony - we genuinely enjoyed our stay there and Mykonos in general.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive luxurious boutique hotel situated in the heart of Mykonos, just by its port, is the ideal place to enjoy the legendary and cosmopolitan aura of Mykonos. Harmony Boutique Hotel, the most recent jewel of Mykonos island, is an exclusive boutique hotel that portrays authentic Mykonian architecture. The combination of balanced colors and traditional style result in a harmonious set of impeccable beauty that creates a relaxing atmosphere. The Harmony Boutique Hotel is open all four seasons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Harmony Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harmony Boutique Mykonos Town
- Hotel Harmony Boutique
- Harmony Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece