“Great selection of ice creams and frozen yoghurts”
Review of I Scream

I Scream
Ranked #1 of 22 Dessert in Mykonos Town
Reviewed July 11, 2018

Great selection of ice creams and frozen yoghurts I personally recommend the wild cherry frozen yoghurt that has a real tang to it. Yummmm

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Incredible artesanal ice creams served by very nice people.
Not possible to leave Mykonos without tasting them

Reviewed July 5, 2018

Lovely ice cream!! They have a lot of different flavors for any tasty. It's like Italian Gelatto!! Me and my family we loved it!

Reviewed June 28, 2018

As an Italian I can tell you when a gelato is good. And this one was one of the best I ever had. I'm a dark choccolate lover and they had dark choccolate Ice cream. Their pistacchio is to die for. In 5 days I had 4 big cups of Ice cream. I ate it with no regret and pleasure since their Ice cream contains somehow only 6% of fat. You MUST try it!

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Small shop in Mykonos town. Very tasty handmade I cream with many flavors.
Try there chocochip and coffee flavour.
For sweet tooth it's a must go.