“Not worth the price”

Cuisines: Greek
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Not worth the price”
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

Poor service and average food. My pastitsio came to the table cold. No one checked on us after we received the food. I only ate 30% of my meal and they took it away without asking how it was or why I didn't finish. Additionally, the prices were higher than they should have been. One item we saw was 1kg of lobster for 95€. Ridiculous.

My recommendation is to watch the sunset and walk down the street for dinner.

The only reason the stay in business is their location. I highly recommend NOT eating there.

• Greek first
London, United Kingdom
“A rip off!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We were lured in by fresh fish and ordered overpriced lobster spaghetti - the dish arrived complete with lobster carcass which when turned over was precisely that a carcass! Only the lobster tail had any meat and not much at that! If the dish had been billed correctly as lobster tail we would not have ordered it at 29 euros each, the wine arrived with a fly floating in it!

• Visited September 2013
Havertown, Pennsylvania
“Overpriced mediocre food.”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stopped at Alefkandra restaurant for lunch on a day trip to Mykonos from Tinos. Food was average and expensive. I guess that is what you would expect from a place down near the water which seems to just want to cater to the hordes of tourists unloaded by the cruise ships every day. I am sure we could have gotten better food for the money somewhere else.

• Visited July 2013