“Great for watching World Cup Games”

Blu-Blu Cafe Lounge Bar
Ranked #88 of 227 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Reviewed July 6, 2014

My hotel recommended Blu Blu Lounge to watch Colombia vs. Brasil. Even though we didn't win, the manager made sure that we got a very good table to watch the game.

1  Thank alejocespedes1980

Reviewed June 14, 2014

great views of the sunset, great drinks faily priced (the sprsso martini is my new favourite - started maikng my own)
fast internet
a super place to start your vevening in the chora - good service

1  Thank cramorra
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Me and my wife went there for a drink, Mykonos is a great island and blu-blu became our every evening/night visit for an amazing sunset and a friendly staff and fast service, coctails were very good, i always had Daquiri Strawberry and my wife apple Martini and some others that she tried, we even met a Canadian guy that was working on the internet station there, and he lives there for over 20 years!

Hope we go visit Greece again and go there again in the future, and trust me you won't regret it.

3  Thank Desgroseilliers
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

The drinks are over priced but you're really only there for the view I guess. You have to contend with the smoke wafting over from the "smoking section". Overall, go inland and eat delicious Greek food and when you're full, go sit here for a drink to enjoy the view.

1  Thank babosw
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We visited Blu Blu several times during our stay in Mykonos August 2013. We found the staff very friendly (the waitress was so sweet and welcoming).

The bar itself was nice, the toilets very clean and the view over the harbour and port was gorgeous.

Cocktails are 10 euros each but this is quite competitive for Mykonos as many places charge 15 euros.

Would really recommend Blu Blu for pre dinner drinks.

2  Thank littletinkershell449