“Good food, Great view”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We dined here one night on the recommendation of our hotel. When we arrived, we were the only diners, so we were a wee bit concerned. No need for concern, the food was delicious. Great view of the old port. Would definitely return when I am Mykonos again :)

There are newer reviews for Roca Cookery

Reviewed May 12, 2014

First of all, the view was REALLY lovely. The restaurant is close to the old port and from the window you look back to Mykonos Town. We were indoors, which is important if you are visiting off-season as it can get very windy and cold further into the evening.

The food was good. I had the prawn risotto, but I'm quickly realizing I'm not a fan of getting the entire prawn (I don't eat the head). My husband had the sea bass, which seemed a bit dry (maybe a little over-cooked?) but we enjoyed the aubergine appetizer.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

My husband and I ate lunch here today as it was the closest restaurant to our hotel and it was raining, it was the best meal we have had in Mykonos! Absolutely amazing food and a beautiful spot with a gorgeous unobstructed view of the bay and would imagine it would have a beautiful view of the sun setting. I was very surprised to find it was only listed as #9 on tripadvisor, definitely worth checking out! I had the truffle risotto which was to die for and my husband had the feta and sundried tomatoe stuffed chicken breast with mandarin sauce which was also amazing.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

The food was delicious, with quick and friendly service- one of the few restaurants in Mykonos with good service! The view was great and the mood was romantic for me an my boyfiend!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

A great location overlooking the port of Mykonos.
The decor is is very local and comfortable with one small bar at the entrance.
The service and the chef are very accommodating and flexible.
We had a very good plate of steam vegetables and a salad follow by a an excellent dish of fresh lobster and spaghetti.
Everything was well cooked and nicely served.
Definitively the place to eat in Mykonos