“The best crepe you can have on the island!!!”
Review of Yummy Mykonos

Yummy Mykonos
Ranked #7 of 21 Dessert in Mykonos Town
Cuisines: Fast Food, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Mykonos, Greece
“The best crepe you can have on the island!!!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Yummy is a unique place in Mykonos Town, to sit comfortably and enjoy sweet or savory crepes and delicious waffles. It has a very wide variety of choices to satisfy all tastes. The only problem we had at this creperie was what to choose. Highly recommended and nice prices

• Visited June 2013

• Greek first
  • Slovak first
Skoplje, Karpos, Macedonia
“Very nice food!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I visit Mykonos every year for my vacations, every time I go there I visit often yummy mykonos, the place is warm, the staff is friendly and the food is...yummy! I suggest you to eat sandwich with chicken salad and tomato and for desert the super special mini waffle!

• Visited May 2013
“Speechless fast food and sweets”
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

We were group of 20 and someone rold us that they make the best waffles and crapes and we had to try. We even got discount and by the way food was speechless!:-)

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“tough and droughty crepes”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Well, I don't know if crepes have to taste like this, but that melenia crepe was not yummy. It tasted healthy though.

• Visited May 2013
“Great burgers and atmosphere”
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the chili burger and I liked it, it was delish. My partner ordered the chicken and she found it rather plain. That's cause she doesn't take mushrooms that came with the burger. The burgers are served with fries. We liked the lemon beer too especially when it was served ice cold, very refreshing.

1 Thank shazcarvalho