“The best Italian restaurant in Mykonos”
Review of D'Angelo Mykonos

D'Angelo Mykonos
Ranked #9 of 231 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: D’Angelos Traditional... Picturesque… Delicious… D’Angelos presents to you a Mediterranean –Italian food experience. Located just steps away from the famous Windmills of Mykonos, D’Angelos white-washed walls, splashes of color and scenic area entice you to stop and absorb the relaxing atmosphere. Once seated in D’Angelos cool, shaded outdoor area your options become endless with tastes that will inspire anyone’s imagination… Perhaps a traditional selection from D’Angelos Italian menu… Authentic ingredients prepared following the gastronomic Italian standards with care by a pizzaiolo and baked in a traditional stone oven. To complete this experience an Italian wine collection is available… Or possibly a selection from the unique flavors of D’Angelos Mediterranean menu. Locally grown products are used in recipes that have been passed down through generations including soups, salads, appetizers and entrees. This combination helps to create tastes that are sun soaked and impossible to imitate! D’Angelos open plan kitchen offers the opportunity to observe each individual plate as it is being prepared. This combined with its ability to relax and entice you; D’Angelos strives to complete your unique experience with our policy of honest prices, free delivery, catering, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Authentic and flavorful, D’Angelos is committed to providing you with an experience that will stand out in your mind, and your taste buds, from all your ventures in Mykonos!!
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I had the Papardelle con ragout. A dish to die for. The meat and the sauce are heavenly, but not heavy as in other restaurants. Not to be missed if you are into Italian cuisine.

2  Thank Aziz59
Write a ReviewReviews (2,057)

Reviewed July 16, 2014

This was a beautiful Italian restaurant we stumbled across while exploring Mykonos Town. We were warmly welcomed by the waiter Vaggelis who provided fantastic service throughout our dining experience. Both the pizza and pasta were tasty and fulfilling. Overall this was a pleasant dining experience and we would happily return when in Mykonos again... Hopefully sooner rather than later!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

By far this was one of best restaurant on the island! Ive been in Mykonos for 2 weeks and I had dinner at this place 8 times! The service and the guys were really kind, I loved going there for dinner. It was always a warm welcome and they offered us the best seat, which was mentioned as our seat after a few visits :) I'm going back to Mykonos in September and the first thing I'm going to do is eat at this restaurant!

1  Thank IndiaCoenen
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I found this place last year during a two night stay, and ate here twice! I came back again this year for four nights, brought my travel buddies, and we have eaten here three times. The food is consistently of an excellent standard, the menu is extensive and delicious, and the service is amazing and so friendly. I cannot find a single fault in D'Angelo and will continue to eat here at any given opportunity.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Firstly, I was warmly welcomed to the restaurant. It was a hot day and Vaggelis Liarakos offered me a nice shady seat and a friendly conversation. After being offered valuable recommendations, I chose the carbonara. Not expecting an amazing, authentic Italian meal in Mykonos, I was pleasantly suprised when my meal arrived. The ingredients were fresh and cooked perfectly. It was a very generous size and I struggled to fit it in - I couldn't bring myself to leave without finishing. All the waiters were friendly and came over with a free shot at the end of the meal. I wish I had of found this place earlier - I HIGHLY recommend eating here. Like my title says - this is the best pasta and service I have had thus far. Thank you Vaggelis and your team for creating such an amazing experience.

1  Thank Amy H