“average food, average service, good prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of D'Angelo Mykonos

D'Angelo Mykonos
Ranked #3 of 215 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Θεσσαλονίκη, Ελλάδα
“average food, average service, good prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

I visited it because of the high rating in tripadvisor although I felt disappointed. Comparing to other restaurants in Mykonos the prices are good, although both the service and the quality of the food are not better than just average. As for food, pasta is cooked in a rather Greek than Italian way, I bet that the chef is Greek! As for the service, most of the waiters have never studied anything in tourism sector, they were completely unprofessionals.
For someone who looks for a cheap restaurant without caring a lot about the quality (of both service and food) you can try it for sure!!
If you want high quality, for my opinion try something different!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Zurich, Switzerland
“Best Italian food in Mykonos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Best italian food on the island and fair prices. Well done D'Angelo!! You have to eat there if you are in Mykonos.

1 Thank manuel l
Santa Ana, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This place is the Bomb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

I don't write reviews. I'm too busy. And if there's a good restaurant I don't want too many ppl to know bec then I won't get a seat. But I will write a review today, my first bec ... Well I decide I'm not going to b selfish.

This place is the bomb! It is really a treasure.
I'm going back my third time bec I want to try the seafood pasta. My parents were raving about it when they ate there last night. They loved the Greek salad and bread- simple dishes they eat everyday bec they live in Athens but for them to rave over these is rare. Bread homemade, tomatoes are skinned, all ingredients are fresh and prob organic. I eat at the best restaurants in more than 35 countries and I come to mykonos mainly for the food. I had the shrimp pasta last night. Was excellent. U can taste the fennel. Had the tagliatelle w spicy sauce the night before and was wonderful but a tad too spicy for my hubby. I asked them to switch the pasta when i ordered bec i like flat noodles they obliged. I don't care for pizza or potatoes- too much carbs but when the waitress told me to trust her on the pizza w bacon and potatoes I thought I'd take the risk. When I had the first bite I said wow! U can't even taste the potato. Ordered that same pizza again. All four of us loved it. Chocolate pie dessert hit the spot. When the bill came I thought it was a mistake cause mykonos is expensive. But even if I had this anywhere else in the world it would still b more. I tried several other places in mykonos that was recommended and even had heard good reviews. They were a disappointment.

I can eat here everyday for a week! The host, Tony, is a character. He's funny and personable. The waitress, only female server there, and she knows her stuff. She's confident when she explains the dishes and makes u trust her. They know they have good dishes otherwise she wouldn't said if u don't like it i'll exchange it. She's friendly and looks happy serving you. most of the servers in Greece seem so stressed out or serious, makes dining unpleasant. If workers r happy working u know they have a nice boss. Service is not as good in Greece as the States so I was surprised everyone was working like a team and all smiles.

I'm all about food. I don't care if there's a nice garden or sea view if the food isn't good then I'd rather just sit watch the sea drink water and save my money. Thank lord my husband said lets try this place bec he liked how the host greeted him when he was looking at the menu. Usually the pasta display in front is a tourist trap but this place is an actual restaurant that knows what good quality food and ingredients is all about.

It's a small place. Kinda homey feel. Hope it doesn't become too commercialized or grow bigger it'll lose the appeal. Coming back there tomorrow and can't wait.

1 Thank Chirs D
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great service and great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

I visited D'Angelo while island hopping in Greece with a friend.. We had a delicious meal (linguine fruit de mers and homemade focaccia).. Absolutely faultless service and very reasonably priced... Overall a great experience.. Special mention to Tony who made us feel very welcome.

“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Great food, like a true italian, reasonable prices, professinal and kind people. Really liked it. Congratulations.

Visited August 2013