“Beautiful, Delicious & Inviting!”
Review of Aglio E Olio

Aglio E Olio
Ranked #50 of 248 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Meet us at the heart of Mykonos, where you are about to cherish the ideal combination of Italian taste and finesse with traditional Greek island beauty! EVERY DAY: 19:00 to 03:00
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

I really wanted to write this review because I haven’t heard or seen much about Aglio E Olio and think it is very underrated!

My husband and I have been here a number of times and have always enjoyed great service, a lovely atmosphere and delicious food and cocktails.

We love the style of the restaurant, positioned around a tree in the centre, the decor and lighting is inviting and lovely to sit in throughout the evening.

The staff are always friendly and the food comes out quickly and is always very tasty. You can choose from the carefully curated menu that is sure to please anyone dining there (I recommend the pizzas)!

We will continue to visit this restaurant - it always delivers! Would highly recommend.

1  Thank Iamkirsty123

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

This was a great find. We felt like some Italian fare, but the authentic variety. My partner found this little gem nestled among the many Greek restaurants. We were greeted well and taken to our table promptly. From there we had a truly Italian experience. The food was traditional Italian - Vitelli tonnato, burrata and cherry tomatoes, pasta with chilli and pecorino as well as lemon gelato matched with a tasty Montepulciano vino. A great meal with good service. A great restaurant for authentic Italian in the middle of Mykonos.

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Our 2 daughters would only eat pasta so we ended up here (we were fed up with pasta as this was the 9th day of our Greece trip). We ordered the flagship aglio olio pastas for the 2 of them and told waiter that we weren’t up for eating anything. He was dismissive to the point that he had plates removed for everyone but the 2 girls!!

The real disappointment was when the food come. The bloody aglio olio pastas had habanero (or equivalent) peppers in it. My 2 daughters ran for ice cream after first few forks and so did my wife.

I waited to pay the bill and give some feedback. The hostess says “it is supposed to spicy”. Really? I can tolerate extremely hot food but this was barely in my league even.

2  Thank Nikunj G
Management response:Responded July 4, 2018

Dear sir, thank you for taking the time to leave us your comments, we value every opinion and we take it into consideration in order to improve ourselves. We hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation and to have a greater experience with us given the opportunity.

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is beautiful but be aware smoking is allowed. It’s an outdoor restaurant yet covered at the same time. The menu is small and a bit on the expensive. Everything we ate was good but not amazing. That is how we felt about dinner, good but not amazing. The wine list is nice but expensive for Mykonos.

1  Thank Rabs22
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Delicious food and great service.I would highly recommend! I think the place serves the best good in Mykonos.