“A must go!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mediterranean & local kitchen
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Firstly I can begin with that this is the best food I have had not only in Mykonos but for a long time any where!

It's fancy food that maintains taste, portion size and quality at a good price for what it is.

The service is friendly, chatty and the waiters can have a joke with you, unlike some restaurants we visited.

This is a must go if you're in Mykonos (we went twice in three days!)

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

After reading reviews we booked a table for 3 for a special dinner in Mykonos. We were not disappointed. The service was lovely, and the food was divine. Would recommend if visiting Mykonos

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

I would highly recommend this restaurant. Food was excellent. It was quite expensive-cost 65€ for two people but worth it

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

The food was amazing with a high level of taste and quality mixed with style and refined presentation. The balcony is lovely and the staff absolutely welcoming and prompt. A very nice experience. Remind to book in advanced: it is always very requested - of course because it worth it!!

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Tip: if you'd like to eat here reserve the day before or alternatively go early i.e. 7pm, when most restaurants are less busy.

The service was great and all the food was presented beautifully and with a lot of skill. I'm not sure I'd call this the best food in mykonos when it comes to taste, but it certainly is the most gourmet food in mykonos.

We ate:
Beef ravioli with a meaty sauce and a basil foam: We both enjoyed this, especially as the beef inside the ravioli was really delicious and of a high quality. The sweet tomatoes that came with this were really delicious also. Neither of us really felt the basil foam contributed much to the dish and I didn't like the meaty-gravy that went with the ravioli either.
Seabass with potato and pea mash: Apart from the seabass being a bit oily, this was a lovely dish, and as a brit was very happy to have peas and potatoes with my fish.
My boyfriend says he enjoyed his veal main too.