“Amazing food, outstanding attentive service”
Review of M-eating

M-eating
Ranked #5 of 227 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mediterranean & local kitchen
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We booked a week ahead to ensure we got a table at the restaurant. So glad we did,without doubt the best place to eat on the island,amazing food,beautifully presented. The service was impressive with friendly attentive waiters. The chef and owner came out and greeted us which was a lovely personal touch.It was my birthday which the staff picked up on and made me feel very special with a surprise desert and the chef coming out again to personally wish me a good evening. My husband loved the scallops and sea bass and the risotto mushroom was divine. Gorgeous place.Sublime food.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We ate at M-Eating one night while here on Mykonos. We had made a reservation a few weeks before coming to Greece. We arrived a few minutes early just after seeing a beautiful sunset over by the Windmills. We were very graciously greeted and went to the bar as our table was being prepared for us. We tried a Greek cocktail called "Peppy Skinos". It has a Greek liquor called "Skinos", vodka, lemon, gomme syrup and pink peppercorns. It was very good. Our table as requested was in their garden. I got the Greek potato salad with quail eggs as my starter. My wife got scallops on orange powder with citrus fillets and citrus vinaigrette. It came on a very interesting kind of plate. The vinaigrette was in the middle of the plate in a round cup with a small opening on top with a pipette to draw up the vinaigrette. Very cool presentation. I got the Greek pasta with spinach pesto and grilled shrimps. It was YUM! My wife wins the prize again for the neat and unusual presentation. She got the Risotto with mushroom ragout, dried louza, and truffle oil. It came in what looked like a glass cover either for a small cake or a large wedge of cheese, laying on its side on a plate. Oh well, I guess I'll have to settle for Miss Congeniality. Again to paraphrase, YUM! We both got cappuccino with our desserts. My wife got the white chocolate mousse. When I saw the name of my dessert I just had to get it. I got the Myconian honey pie on crust together with ice cream, tasting like honey pie. They were both excellent. They don't offer a house wine by the 1/2 liter, only by the glass. We got a Greek white wine from the Peloponnese region of Greece. It was quite good. Overall this was an excellent meal along with the unique presentations makes this place an absolute must while on Mykonos.

1  Thank loudini56
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Best restaurant and food on whole island! Staff is attentive, helpful and friendly. Food is divine! Had the scallops, veal fillet and lamb.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We had been so dissappointed we all the greek food we had been served - both in Athens and Mykonos, but thankfully my husband came across this place. We were greeted by friendly staff and great service from start to finish. The food was also pretty great! So much so we had a three course, two glasses of rose and two cocktails. All of which came under 100 euro, which i anticipated it to be more expensive. I would definitely recommend having the cheesecake martini. Omg talk about flavour explosion!

The only negatives i can convey is the gypsy kids coming in to the restaurant trying to sell you glow wrist bands. Even though the waiter did usher them out eventually, they were still in the restaurant bothering clients for way to long. Also the pork and chicken meal was great but could have used some acidity on the plate as the flavours were so strong we couldn't eat it all.

All in all i would be happy to recommend and would certainly return.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

We had a wonderful meal here, absolutely amazing food and so well presented. We had starters and mains and a few glasses of wine and the bill was less than £80. Great service and we would definitely return.