We stayed at Villa Konstantin at the beginning of the off season in Sept. It was small and homey, private, personable, a bit remote, but a short walk to Mykonos Town. Even on off season, cabs were so few that you would have waited 1+ hr for a cab. We hopped on the green bus and to our pleasant surprise, it took less than 5 min to the hotel -we were the first stop. We were upgraded to an ocean view room, but we were the only ones staying at the time so everything was available. Owner was nice and greeted us upon arrival and offered water, which was a nice touch. The views from the hotel and its pool were gorgeous. The room was spacious and had a fridge. TV had few if any working channels but I guess you don't go to Mykonos to watch tv. Breakfast was adequate for Greece, poor if you expect American style breakfast. No real bar service, but owner made us drinks. Pool was nice, patio nicely decorated. Everything was clean. Rent a car if you go and see all the beaches you can- as this is what made Mykonos incredible for us. Be careful walking home from Mykonos town after dark because most of the way is very dark and unlit. Lots of cats around- the owner owns a shelter/animal rescue as well. Cats were cute and even though I don't love cats, they ended up in our room somehow every night. When leaving, the owner drove us to the port- which was nice, but given that some hotels provide free transportation from the port, it was appropriate. Overall, we had an amazing time in Mykonos and we don't have any basis for comparison so I would say the hotel was adequate/average and good if you like small quiet and personable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Konstantin is located up on the north hillside of Mykonos Town, high above the old port with panoramic seas views and sunset. It's a small complex of studios and apartments built from the wild rocks of the island that will appeal to people looking for something more "home away from home". Most units have small kitchen corners where they can prepare their own smalls meals but Villa Konstantin also provides the extras such as the buffet breakfast and pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Konstantin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Konstantin Hotel Mykonos Town
- Villa Konstantin Mykonos, Greece