The room we stayed in at Villa Konstantin was comfortable, with a small fridge, kitchenette area and outdoor space to hang wet clothes.
The service was fine, though we felt that the service we received at the other Greek hotels we stayed at was more authentic.
The location was a 15 mins walk to the main town which could be dark and a little confusing at night. If you want to spend some time going out or eating out in the main town, then it may be a good idea to stay within town.
Overall, it was a nice room but we somehow felt that service was not as amazing as the other Greek hotels we stayed at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Konstantin is located up on the north hillside of Mykonos Town, high above the old port with panoramic seas views and sunset. It's a small complex of studios and apartments built from the wild rocks of the island that will appeal to people looking for something more "home away from home". Most units have small kitchen corners where they can prepare their own smalls meals but Villa Konstantin also provides the extras such as the buffet breakfast and pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Konstantin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Konstantin Hotel Mykonos Town
- Villa Konstantin Mykonos, Greece