Stayed at this hotel for one night on the recommend of my daughter and was very pleased with the hotel location overlooking the harbour. The owner was very helpful and friendly and could not have wished for anything better. The continental breakfast was very good. One very important factor when you stay in hotels is the bed, and I have got to say it was extremely comfortable. Could highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Konstantin is located up on the north hillside of Mykonos Town, high above the old port with panoramic seas views and sunset. It's a small complex of studios and apartments built from the wild rocks of the island that will appeal to people looking for something more "home away from home". Most units have small kitchen corners where they can prepare their own smalls meals but Villa Konstantin also provides the extras such as the buffet breakfast and pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Villa Konstantin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Konstantin Hotel Mykonos Town
- Villa Konstantin Mykonos, Greece