We stayed at Villa Konstantin in September this year. We were greeted by Sharon who was warm and friendly. We arrived early, and she allowed us to check in straight away. We originally booked the friends studio (4 person room), for my husband, myself and two friends. Sharon gave us the option of having 2 rooms for the same price, as it was getting into the shoulder season and getting quieter. We LOVED our room, it was so romantic!! Sharon sorted us out with a map and information on the island, and was just generally lovely which made our stay so much more enjoyable. The view from the villa is breathtaking and it is only a picturesque 5 min walk to town. Breakfast was wonderful with cereal and toast, juice, coffee & tea, yoghurt & fruit, cold meats etc. I have been traveling so far for 7 weeks and this was by far my favorite place we stayed, and hands down the best hospitality in Europe. Sharon let us hang around the pool on our final day and even personally drove us to our ferry. I will definitely be back soon, and sending all of my friends and acquaintances as well!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Konstantin is located up on the north hillside of Mykonos Town, high above the old port with panoramic seas views and sunset. It's a small complex of studios and apartments built from the wild rocks of the island that will appeal to people looking for something more "home away from home". Most units have small kitchen corners where they can prepare their own smalls meals but Villa Konstantin also provides the extras such as the buffet breakfast and pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Konstantin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Konstantin Hotel Mykonos Town
- Villa Konstantin Mykonos, Greece