We had a marvelous stay in the lovely friendly Villa Konstantin. Sharon, the owner, was gracious and very helpful in every way. They have a lovely view and a great pool. The room and beds were great. It is an easy walk down to the harbor and an inexpensive taxi ride back up. Great breakfast in the morning and some wine in the afternoon. Fantastic and relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Konstantin is located up on the north hillside of Mykonos Town, high above the old port with panoramic seas views and sunset. It's a small complex of studios and apartments built from the wild rocks of the island that will appeal to people looking for something more "home away from home". Most units have small kitchen corners where they can prepare their own smalls meals but Villa Konstantin also provides the extras such as the buffet breakfast and pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Villa Konstantin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Konstantin Hotel Mykonos Town
- Villa Konstantin Mykonos, Greece