I had not travelled to Mykonos before, and have always been put off Greece by the herds of 'charter airlines' shipping tourists to the main islands of Kos and crete etc. I was looking for a greek authentic genuine holidy.......i found it. We were recomended to Mykonos and more so to villa Konstatin. It was everything and more than I expected and desired for. A great location minutes from Mykonos town, but far enough away from the crowds. A lovely location for views and sunsets. The villas and rooms are authentic greek with that touch of modern boutique. tastfully decorated,very clean, and excellent value.
Sharon the owner is very approachable and nothing too much trouble. To the point she goes beyond the call of duty. We were made to feel so welcome, and every day at breakfast we felt more like friends rather than guests. Sharon is there to help with anything from restaurant booking/advise to car rental. Nothing was too much trouble. The same goes for Bernard, Sharons assistant. Friendly and professional service.
Great pool and loungers to relax, the reception and breakfast room have free wifi. All the rooms are equiped with handy kitchen equipment such as kettle, toaster and fridge. A local spar shop is a few minutes walk away.
All the rooms have bath/shower, hot water and flushing toilet. (I have heard horror stories of non flushing toilets in greece etc)
The rooms are bright, a/c and celing fans.
The villas and rooms are designed for couples, families and friends.
Sharons experience and knowledge of the islands, Greece, it's culture and people is so valuble. Thank you Sharon............can't wait to see you agian....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Konstantin is located up on the north hillside of Mykonos Town, high above the old port with panoramic seas views and sunset. It's a small complex of studios and apartments built from the wild rocks of the island that will appeal to people looking for something more "home away from home". Most units have small kitchen corners where they can prepare their own smalls meals but Villa Konstantin also provides the extras such as the buffet breakfast and pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Villa Konstantin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Konstantin Hotel Mykonos Town
- Villa Konstantin Mykonos, Greece