Me and my husband were visiting Mykonos SEP 2012 and hotel. You get picked up by bus and the guy is driving you to hetel. It has beatiful view over the town Chora, to the center it took you by feet ap.5-10 mintues. The room was great, we had the seaview. The view is amazing! The hotel is very clean, the lady is coming everyday and cleaning the room, giving clean towels every day. Breakfast was served between 8-11 and it was american buffe, so eat how much you want.:) Close to hotel you can rent scooter or quad for 25 euros per day, and it gets cheaper longer that you rent it. Supermarket its a bit to walk, around 15 minutes opposite direction from citycenter. I strongly recomend this hotel for the cleaningness, 1st class service and the view is great! And ofcourse the poolarea was great too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hermes Mykonos Hotel is situated in a quiet, unspoiled and picturesque area, 5 minutes from Mykonos Town [Chora]. The breathtaking scenery of the white-colored houses with the sensational view of the sea and the surrounding islands blends in the most harmonious way with the arched emerald pool, easing your senses under the cloudless Greek sky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hermes Mykonos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hermes Hotel Mykonos Town
- Hermes Mykonos Hotel Greece