Hermes Mykonos is a great hotel. If you get a sea view room you have views of all of Mykonos-its just so breathtaking!!! The hotel is very clean and the staff are very friendly.
I'd like to mention that this hotel is located on a hill so even though it only takes 10mins to go down into town, it sure takes longer to get back-due to the uphill nature of the route... Alternatively there are 2 rentals places within 2mins walk of the hotel, so you can avoid hiking uphill by hiring a scooter or quad bike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hermes Mykonos Hotel is situated in a quiet, unspoiled and picturesque area, 5 minutes from Mykonos Town [Chora]. The breathtaking scenery of the white-colored houses with the sensational view of the sea and the surrounding islands blends in the most harmonious way with the arched emerald pool, easing your senses under the cloudless Greek sky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hermes Mykonos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hermes Hotel Mykonos Town
- Hermes Mykonos Hotel Greece