We stayed at this hotel as part of a Greek Island Hopping package. The staff went out of their to be helpful and gave us tips on things to do on the island. Our room was large, the pool area was perfect for relaxing and the meals and drinks were reasonably priced. The gardens were very pretty and there is also a tiny but beautiful church in the grounds. Even though it is a little out of town catching the local bus wasn't a problem and added to the adventure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel in Glstros area at the beautiful Mykonos Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splitty, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Giannoulaki Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Giannoulaki Village
- Giannoulaki Village Mykonos
- Giannoulaki Hotel Mykonos, Greece