I have just returned from a weeks stay at the Giannoulaki Village. I read the reviews before going so went with an open mind having travelled to the Greek Islands for the last 20 years and stayed on mykonos 5 times before. We found the accomodation spotlessly clean, very large and to a very high standard. We were in the new complex of studios so this may be why but apparantly the older studios by the pool are being done up this winter. The pool is spectacular and very clean. We found the family very helpful and they even ran us to a restaurant in the hotel minibus when we could not get a taxi, so if this is what others call rude and miserable then I have no problem with that!!! We were self catering so did not eat at the hotel apart from having breakfast on the last morning which was excellent. Our studios had a decent sized fridge and 2 cooker rings, all you need really when eating out is very reasonable. I can recommend 2 out of town restaurants, Blue Ginger Thai/Chinese is excellent and is advertised at the hotel. We went there twice and the owners Carol & Yiannis are very friendly. We also found a nice Italien in Ornos called Trattoria Soulatsis that has a great view and extremely nice food and good value. All in all I would definately go back and would recommend this hotel to anyone....Don`t take on board the other comments it seems there really is no pleasing some!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel in Glstros area at the beautiful Mykonos Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Giannoulaki Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Giannoulaki Village
- Giannoulaki Village Mykonos
- Giannoulaki Hotel Mykonos, Greece