Hotel located 1.5km out of town with local supermarkets / restaurants and petrol station within 3 minutes walk, found the hotel extremely clean, food was excellent stayed on a half board basis, really good sized pool with deep end, think the hotel has around 56 rooms. Staff very polite and friendly our waiter Nicholas could not do enough for us. If your going to Mykonos this is a very chic cosmopolitan island you wont see any football shirts or chavs here, you should hire car rather than mess about on buses the best beach in my opinion is Elia Beach, please don't pay much attention to the poor reviews there old and the hotel has obviously sorted out any problems it previously had. If you're planning to go out in Mykonos Town to eat dinner you should pack lots of money I would budget on £200-£300 per night for dinner drinks and clubbing per couple, I would recommend this hotel as a good base to explore the island and a good nights sleep. Bakery at Ano Mera on main road to Elia beach on the right does wonderful fresh baguettes and cakes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel in Glstros area at the beautiful Mykonos Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Giannoulaki Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Giannoulaki Village
- Giannoulaki Village Mykonos
- Giannoulaki Hotel Mykonos, Greece